Total Pageviews

VISITOR MAP

USA VISITORS MAPS

Flag Counter

VISITORS FLAGS

Flag Counter

Thursday, January 22, 2015

GENN BETA IS SETTLING IN and a slight surprise


So I was going to take GENN and put him in my bigger tank, which means I has to sadly get rid if Fi who has passed away over the weekend.

Don't judge me cause I can't let go so easy! I didn't want to flush that poor beautiful white fishy down my toilette and he wasn't doing anything , there, dead in is tank. 
I still have my moms ashes from when she passed away with me. 
We all grieve in our own way.

Anyway. I went to scoop Fi out, and the darn fish....MOVED! 
Ugh! Fishy is still alive!!!! 

Why do they fake me out like that? 
I swear I poked that fish the other day to make sure and nothing happened. 
Wouldn't you assume. Then, your fishy passed? 

Apparently he's still lingering on. Won't eat tho. *sad face* 

So Fi is still in the big round tank, hibernating,I guess . Who knows. Guys still confuse me. Even in fish form. Lol

So GENN is in the yellow submarine bowl . Settling in.

so, i guess i have 3 Betas now...
sorry Jenn!
i can bring him back if you miss him too much!
i do enjoy him tho. :)

Fi, is still...there. doing what Fi has been doing the past few days...looking lifeless, but imagine my shock, when i went to scoop him out and he swam away?!?!?!

Yeah Fi is all alive and active now, go figure! He'd Bette be glad I didn't flush his crazy fishy butt!

That looks like an alive fish to me! 
Ugh! Why do fish play dead?!?!? 
So not nice!!! 
Bad fishy!!!! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment