Total Pageviews

VISITOR MAP

USA VISITORS MAPS

Flag Counter

VISITORS FLAGS

Flag Counter

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PPL IN MY LIFE. SERIOUSLY.

So, i wrote a blog this am about my poor white beta fish (Fi "pheye") having passed away over the weekend.

I wasnt super busted ip over it or anything. Reading the list youd see i have had many, over the past few years. So, i was just gonna wait till we hit petsmart, again, to get another one.

I have a friend that i work with at the haunted house...her names Jenn. 

She commented on my facebook blog feed, about Fis passing, and told me, when im taking the kid to work to stop by her place. She has a beta fish shell let me have.


Seriously, who does that kinda thing? 

I know i am loved when i am given such graciousness and love from the ppl i know. 

So this new fish, his original name is Silver, will be: Gamma, but im gonna nick name him...Jenn. For my friend, whos letting me have him.

Hey! If a boy can be named Sue, my fish can be named Jenn. Lol

Thank you jenn! Love you! 

Ps..in about 10 days Jenns (the human) gonna have a beautiful handcrafterd blanket ive been working on day and night to do for her "babylove". Ill have a blog for that as well. With pics, of course..lol 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment