Total Pageviews

VISITOR MAP

USA VISITORS MAPS

Flag Counter

VISITORS FLAGS

Flag Counter

Saturday, January 31, 2015

DID MY 1st 30 MINUTE WALK....and i didnt die!

So, today is sarurday.
Picked the kid up from work.
We went to the gym, snd walked.

Todays objective....walk 1 15 minute, 1 30 minute.

Chest hurt on the 15. Took a micro break...continued to walk through it on the floor, not the treadmill, and did a full 30 minutes on the treadmill when i walked out that last bit to calm my heart down.  didn't hurt, and...i broke a small sweat. Which im gonna say...is gross!!!!
For whatever reason, i DETEST  sweating!  Its just plain nasty to me! But...i let it happen. 

And yes, i was completly grossed out by it happening. 


But i know, and understand...that to achieve my goal..its inevidable. It will HAVE to happen.
Im just gonna have to allow ot to. And ill either get used to it (right now thats laughable, lol) , or....suck it up snd just work through it everytime ( i believe thats the option ill deal with most often).

I just do not get how some ppl can LOVE  to sweat! Blah! 
Your nuts....just wanna put that out there! Lol

Walked a mile in my 30! Tried to get a pic of my final image for that and missed it by a second. So, no pic.


This pic is when I started the cool down. Wanted a pic to show I hit that 1 mile mark.

Beyond that..i was figuring out jow many times ive worked out since wednesday when i sighned up

Wed-1-night
Thur-2-morning/night
Fri-1-morning
Sat-1-morning

5 times. 4 days. 
Thats more than my original goal i had set which was 3-7 times. Well, i guess its halfway,actually. Its right in the middle. More than my lowest expectation, and not qute as high as my highest expectation.  
But its good. 

Now, if i can get the kid to agree to go at night on mon/ tues...id have 2 more in.
Not vonna do nuthing on sunday..cause they close at 8pm anyway, and i think id rather be there at night when thelace is almost dead.

I paid for an app on my iphone called:  Walkmeter.

Has a GPS in the app to calculate how far youve walked. Doesnt require cell data to be used. For tjose, like myself that have no phone plan, its good. 
App cost: 4.99 
So, i tried it out today...hoped it would log my steps for me.
Well....it didnt! You actually have to be moving form a point to another point for the app to log anything.

So, i tried another app i have. One i downloaded for free.
And it actually logged my steps for the whole 30 minutes. 
Activated by movement of the device itself. Not using a cell data or satalight to log any info.
That apps called: Stepmeter. And, again, its free. 

Turned breakfast down again. Just not in the mood to eat after a walk.

Michelle

1 comment: