Total Pageviews

VISITOR MAP

USA VISITORS MAPS

Flag Counter

VISITORS FLAGS

Flag Counter

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ZAZZLE - "ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT" (shirt creation)

so, the other day, on my birthday, we were out and about, running around trying to get parts to fix the break on my car.

we happened to be at an auto parts place, and i mentioned it was my birthday...would they give us a discount (i was kidding! didnt expect anything to happen) and the manager, applied a 5% discount in the wiper blades for us!
folks, it never hurts to announce your events, seriously!

**inside tip..if you go to ON THE BOARDER, and tell them its your birthday, or anniversary, you get a free desert!

so, we were thankful, left there to head to another store to get something else, and i mentioned going in i should just have a shirt from zazzle, that says.."ots my birthday"

so craig said:
"one that says: Its my birthday and all i got was this lousy t-shirt"

i said that was funny! (cause it kinda is, lol)
said if go home and make the thing, which i did


this shirt, can be found at:

my zazzle store

im going to order one, and wear it next year on my birthday.
maybe if im out ans about ppl will just give us discounts, and freebies cause i have the shirt on..lol

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment